When can I apply for my identification card?
Application forms and application instructions will be available to qualified patients and their primary caregivers no later than June 4, 2019. The department will begin to accept applications on July 4, 2019. The Department anticipates an online application process.
All the latest information is available on the DHSS site and we will update you here as it becomes available. Here’s the DHSS site so you can read further:
Obtaining Medical Marijuana in Missouri:
- Must be 18 years or older and a legal resident of Missouri. If you require a Primary Caregiver that person must be at least 21 years of age and must be designated on your application for a Medical Marijuana Identification Card.
- Must be evaluated in-person by a state-licensed physician (Not a Nurse Practitioner or Physician’s Assistant).
- Must be diagnosed with a Qualifying Condition and obtain a physician certification.
- Apply for a Medical Marijuana Identification Card from Missouri Department of Health & Senior Services. Application Fees are $25 (approved payment methods are to be determined). Applications for Identification Cards will start being accepted July 4, 2019.
- Once application is approved and you receive your Medical Marijuana I.D. Card and can purchase Medical Marijuana from a state licensed Dispensary. Applications will be approved or denied within 30 days.
- The application for Identification Cards for Patients is still being developed. Applications will begin being accepted July 4, 2019.
- Dispensaries will be able to submit an Application Form for a license to operate on August 3,2019, however you can submit the Application Fee of $6,000 with a $10,000 Annual fee beginning January 5, 2019.
Patients suffering from epilepsy are eligible to use cannabidiol (CBD) oil and that the oil must be derived from hemp, and not marijuana.
Currently a google search shows Green Health Doc as a Missouri Licensed Prescriber, I’ve never used them but here’s some information and locations for you.
“Green Health Docs St. Louis is first of multiple Green Health Docs clinics in the state of Missouri! At Green Health Docs, you will be seen by a Missouri approved cannabis physician who will then verify your medical condition and certify you for the Missouri Medical Marijuana Program. We pride ourselves on providing education to every patient at your initial visit so that you will know what strains will best treat your condition. Our doctors and staff are very knowledgeable on all aspects of cannabis and CBD. We also sell CBD based products. The cost for the initial visit is $200 ($170 for veterans) and $150 for annual renewal visits. No insurance is accepted at this time.”Green Health Doc